Become a Member
Why Become a Member of SAMRM?
Connect with those who value understanding the client’s worldview.
- Reconnect to your passion for nursing.
- Develop a diverse network with nurse colleagues who practice holistically and support your way of being.
- Interact with leaders to apply Modeling and Role-Modeling (MRM) theory in practice, education, and research.
Engage in activities to transform healthcare practice, education and research.
- Build expertise in person-centered, relationship-based, holistic nursing care.
- Participate in opportunities to share your successes and challenges in your nursing practice.
- Receive discounts and information about future conferences and retreats.
- Receive SAMRM news and updates.
Empower nurses to foster person-centered, relationship-based holistic care.
- Use theory to understand the client’s perspectives, needs, and concerns to address the root cause(s).
- Facilitate your colleagues to share their professional practice stories and be able to articulate the importance and value of theory-based practice.
- Participate in healthcare transformation by moving from an illness and disease health model to a wellness, wellbeing, and well-becoming paradigm.
CURRENTLY MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE:
General Membership Dues: $50 per year / $100 for 2 years
Student Membership Dues: $15 per year / $30 for 2 years
For your convenience, after printing, filling, and mailing the application form, you may pay the membership fee by PayPal: